Da sich verschiedene Probleme beim Probelauf des neuen 3.0 Database-System der AQHA webside eingeschlichen haben, hat die AQHA beschlossen das alte bewährte System wieder online zu setzen. Ab dem 15. April wird das alte System wieder für alle Mitglieder zu nutzen sein. Die AQHA entschuldigt sich für eventuelle Missstände.
1) Die 2012 AQHA Incentif Fund Checks werden in kürze versendet,
2) Der Anmeldeschluss für die 2013 Built Ford Tough AQHYA Youth World Championship Show ist vom 30. April auf den 27. Mai verlegt worden,
3) Zur Zeit werden keine Leveled Klassen ( Progressive und Intermediate) mehr genehmigt, Green, Rookie und Novice-Klassen können aber weiterhin angeboten werden,
4) Transfers und Registrierungen werden wieder bearbeitet,
5) Ab dem 15. April ist die “Members Online” services wieder freigeschaltet.
Orginaltext auf Englisch hier
Database Upgrade – Additional Information
As I advised yesterday, we have gone back to AQHA’s previous database system while we fine-tune the new system. We are moving at full speed to get the previous system running – sooner than later – at 100%.
Obviously, there are many elements within our industry impacted by the decisions related to the database. Here are some additional details:
1) 2012 AQHA Incentive Fund checks will be mailed shortly. This untimely delay is a result of extensive programming to incorporate changes made to the Incentive Fund program for the 2012 show year. This programming has now been completed, is in final testing and should be cleared for service very soon.
2) The 2013 Built Ford Tough AQHYA Youth World Championship Show national qualifying deadline, previously set for April 30, has been extended to Monday, May 27, so our competition department can catch up on entering 2013 shows into the previous system. AQHYA youth advisers were notified of this decision late yesterday afternoon.
3) Because leveled AQHA shows were developed based on programming with the new system, for the time being no leveled shows/classes will be offered. Additionally, no more shows will be approved for leveling until AQHA converts to the new database system.
In the meantime, the 25 leveled shows held since January 1 will be manually calculated with points awarded to participants. Youth leveled classes will be a priority for this process so as to meet the May 27 national qualifying deadline. This delay of leveling only affects the Intermediate and Progressive levels, as the Rookie and Novice levels were already part of the previous database system.
For Novice exhibitors, the new point ranges that were developed for the leveling program will continue to be in effect for 2013. Those point ranges are available on AQHA’s website. Again, Rookie and Green classes can continue to be offered. This postponement only affects Intermediate and Progressive levels and is temporary.
4) Regular transfers and registrations will be processed in the order in which they were received, beginning with work received in February.
5) Beginning April 15, AQHA’s online member services area will be available again. Online records will be updated as show and race results are entered, just as they were prior to December 31, 2012.
The AQHA Executive Committee and I are well aware that this has been a hardship on AQHA members. To say we are sorry is a tremendous understatement. AQHA prides itself on superior customer service and quality work and regrets the many inconveniences this initial conversion, and temporary reversion, has caused.
These last two months of unacceptable service have not been without an enormous amount of discussion and work.
As always, our promise remains steadfast – to return to the highest level of customer service.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and helping keep our members accurately informed.
Don Treadway Jr.